* Are Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are married, I guess? Well, their people say they aren’t. There were rumors the two had tied the knot over the weekend in Wyoming, but Jessica was in Europe promoting Total Recall.
* Adele’s fiancé says he’s planning to get her a “push present.” He’s planning to buy her a necklace for when the baby comes.
* Ryan Lochte is apparently asking for $750,000 to be the next Bachelor. He’s been everywhere since his Olympic performance and the chances are pretty good he could be on the reality show next season.
* Nicki Minaj is apparently getting close to signing on as an American Idol judge. She would join Mariah Carey as part of the new crop.
* Rosie O’Donnell is recovering from a heart attack. The 50-year old suffered the heart attack at her home and actually didn’t go to the hospital ...
* Jessica Simpson has been taking a lot of heat for the weight she gained while she was pregnant and the weight she’s kept after giving birth, and now the rumor is that she’s pregnant again. She and her hubby had their first baby May 1st.
* Shia LeBeouf says every part of his new movie “Nymphomaniac” is real. That means all of the sex scenes are real, which means he and either Nicole Kidman or another female co star are doing it for real.
*Nicki Minaj has gone on a big, cussy rant on Twitter this morning after getting flak for cancelling her appearance at a UK concert over the weekend. She did it on advice of doctors because of a bruised vocal cord, but she’s super angry about the criticism. It’s a bit much.
* Dancing With the Stars dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy is denying claims by Hope ...
* Oprah’s interview with Rihanna will air on Sunday on OWN. It, of course, touches on the Chris Brown beating, and Rihanna tearfully saying she lost her best friend and that Brown needed help. Apparently, Chris Brown feels bad and is trying to rebuild his name. His vehicle was also spotted outside Rihanna’s house just last week.
* Kristen Stewart is super ticked off that she seems to be the only one taking heat for her affair. She’s apparently very angry that Rupert Sanders hasn't suffered as much ridicule or taken as much of the blame, considering he's married, an older man and in a position of power.
*Britney Spears and the Mars Curiosity Rover had a cute little Twitter exchange. Britney said hi and asked about how Mars looked compared to 2000, making reference to her video for "Oops, I Did It Again", which was supposed to look like ...
* Chris Brown and Drake have been hit with a $16 million lawsuit after that bar fight in New York earlier this year. The nightclub says the two are responsible for the fight and for encouraging their entourages to get involved. The club also says they did what they had to do by checking to make sure the groups were weapon-free, but instead both sides used bottles, glasses and furniture.
* First Shia LaBeouf was swearing off alcohol. Now he’s swearing off big Hollywood blockbusters. He says he doesn’t want to do those kinds of movies anymore.
* Lady Gaga defends her right to wear fur. She has written a thinly-veiled shot at PETA for calling her out. She says she has a right to wear what she wants even if she’s an advocate of animal rights. She says she does not support violent, childish or militant actions to put ...
* Shia LeBeouf is sober. He says he’s quit drinking, EXCEPT for his upcoming movie, in which he drank moonshine. He says it was as “undestructive” as possible, but he had to do it because his character needs to look drunk and hungover at times. LaBeouf has had some drunken outbursts in the past.
* Zach Galifianakis is a married man. He married his longtime gf in Vancouver last weekend. His wife is originally from Edmonton.
* Kristen Stewart may be suffering her first professional punishment for her affair with Snow White director Rupert Sanders. He’s signed on to do a sequel of the movie the two worked on, but that likely means Kristen is out. Sanders wife has forbidden him to work with Stewart again.
* Chad Johnson’s wife has filed for divorce. The football player and his wife, who starred n the Basketball Wives, have been married for ...