Spice Girls reunion-ish!
* The fallout from the Drake-Chris Brown nightclub fight is getting worse. NBA player (and Eva Longoria’s ex) Tony Parker is suing the club for $20 million for an eye injury (a shard of glass penetrated 99% of his left eye). It could put him out of the Summer Olympics. Secondly, a boxing promoter is offering the two $1 million to get in ring and continue the fight. Thirdly, it now looks like Drake is the one who started the fight by sending back Chris Brown's bottle of champagne with the note saying he was hooking up with Rihanna.
* The Spice Girls have reunited! They were all on hand yesterday to launch Spice Girls: The Musical. They won't be part of it, but say the producers did a great job with it.
* A couple of strippers are claiming Channing Tatum stole their moves for the upcoming movie Magic Mike. Tatum, who used to be an actual stripper, says that's not true.
* Justin Bieber’s new album sales are pretty good, but not what his people were hoping for. Sales are around 370,000, but management was hoping for 420,000. Also, his NBC special last week was a bit of a flop.
* Jennifer Lopez was robbed in a hospital in Argentina. She went in for back pain and while there, a computer, camera and a bag full of personal documents including ID and a passport.